Welcome to VicNet
The Volunteer Information Center Network
As a volunteer with Community Education Partnerships, you are required to use VicNet (button below) to log each hour that you work with your student. Logging your service hours enables us to keep track of the tutoring hours that each student receives and alerts us to any gaps in service that may need to be addressed.
- You will receive an email with your username (email address) and temporary password. You will be prompted to change your password.
- On the VicNet Dashboard you will find various tabs including / My Schedule / My Profile / My Service History / Time Sheet .
- Under My Profile you can update your contact information at any time. My Schedule shows you your scheduled tutoring dates. My Service History allows you to see how many hours you’ve volunteered!
- Use the Time Sheet tab to track your tutoring hours. Please also track time spent emailing/texting with your student regarding homework, time spent prepping your tutoring sessions, time spent on field trips, or any other service time.
- To record hours, select the date you tutored your student, enter the time spent volunteering, and hit “continue.” Confirm it is correct by clicking “yes.” Click “another” if you need to add additional service time, or “exit” when you are finished.
- You can log your hours weekly or monthly. VicNet is a mobile optimized website, so you can log your hours from your computer, cell phone, or tablet!